The steps to perform when you receive "Client Print Error"...
In the Internet Explorer do the following steps...
1. Go to Tools -> Internet Options.
2. Go to Security Tab
3. Select Trusted Sites and click on Sites
4. In the dialog unselect the check box "Require server verification (https:) for all sites in this zone".
5. Under "Add this website to the zone:" type in https://www.opinionmeter.com
6. Press the "Add" button to add the site.
The other way to allow ActiveX without adding site to Trusted sites is
1. Go to Tools -> Internet Options
2. Select Internet in the Security Tab.
3. Press Custom Level
4. Here scroll down to find the option "Download Signed ActiveX" and enable this option.
5. Press Ok
After performing any of the above please do the following steps
6. Now close the browser and open the site again.
7. On the report page it will alert you about the ActiveX download.
8. Allow this ActiveX to download and install.
NOTE: You can always export your results to PDF, Word or Excel and then print your results.